Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night i had my spoiler (TRD) get taken from my girl's house in West Hialeah. I know the kids that stay out there are probably just stupid and don't realize it won't fit flush on a different car but if just in case it was someone with an IS300 around that area and are around here in the forums... i just want you to know that you are very lucky i did not catch you in action! we all work hard for our money and shit like this ain't right :burningup

·
Premium Member
16,050 Posts
they'll get what's coming to them.:bah: :curses:

Reactions: MY2J

·
Registered
15,872 Posts
sorry to hear that...Id love for you to be walkin out of your girls house one day and see a civic with your spoiler on the trunk :lol:

they catch hell for it, dont worry

·
Premium Member
52,610 Posts
We don't get many confessions here. If you're after a thief it's a good idea to keep quiet about it anyway.

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We don't get many confessions here. If you're after a thief it's a good idea to keep quiet about it anyway.
that spoiler is gone bro i know i won't be getting it back nor will i find out who did it... me posting what happened to me was my way of airing out

·
Premium Member
52,610 Posts
that spoiler is gone bro i know i won't be getting it back nor will i find out who did it... me posting what happened to me was my way of airing out
I was being sarcastic re your semi-accusation that it might be someone on these forums. You'd be better off to ask people to keep a lookout for it I think.

·
Banned
3,243 Posts
wow thats really messed up what they did. you should keep an eye on the FS section here.

·
Premium Member
7,315 Posts
Sucks dude, sorry to hear...but look where you were at, west hialeah.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Sucks dude, sorry to hear...but look where you were at, west hialeah.
Damn Mike, that sucks but I agree with above, thats just Hialeah 4 ya.

By some luck I hope you find the little bastards though and would keep an eye on the FS threads 4 sure on this and other sites.

They will get theres though, karma is a biatch.

·
Registered
188 Posts
keep a look out on Craigslist.com, ebay, and the bargain trader. So I guess the spoiler is only mounted with double-sided tape? Hope your paint is ok though.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I'll let you know if i hear anything. Im pretty known out there and they will probably try and sell it to me. It will likely be put on another car or thrown in someones room/garage in hialeah. These Hialeah people are morons

·
Banned
3,243 Posts
I'll let you know if i hear anything. Im pretty known out there and they will probably try and sell it to me. It will likely be put on another car or thrown in someones room/garage in hialeah. These Hialeah people are morons
:shocked: yea we are surrounded of morons

·
Registered
308 Posts
Dam i thought that there only after HONDAs out there. they will steal anything in MIAMI I would get a good alarm before somthing else on your car becomes missing

·
Registered
20 Posts
Dam i thought that there only after HONDAs out there. they will steal anything in MIAMI I would get a good alarm before somthing else on your car becomes missing
I agree a good alarm goes a long way, but people will always find a way to steal your shit.

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
bummer man. I hate people like that. You sweat your @$$ off to get parts for your car and then people take it or damage it. Buddy of mine got his cf hood keyed at school on his 300zx. Its a gonner. Sorry to here this man!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts