Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Is that a good edit or what? Where was I going? Doesn't matter, I was in the ride, no traffic, clear road ahead, late evening, 110 degrees out but Im coolin inside. you can't beat that with a baseball bat.

·
Registered
831 Posts
what road is that? looks like a fucking sweet place to cut loose :)

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ahh fooled you guys. The road is not so empty now.

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
^^^ Nice chop!!!!

Don, that has to be an old pic.... Your dash doesn't look like that any more 8) !!!

Jz :chill:

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
AustinAltezza said:
impressive photoshop! im in teh visual effects industry and i must say youve got talent!
Hey how do I get into that industry? I always wanted to do that type of stuff. The hidden line removal, the background inserting, all that good stuff.

Yeah that was a pic from my last Vegas trip. I take so many pictures every week sometimes I dont even look at them when downloading off the camera. Last night I saw that pic and I was like Hmmmm, I wonder if I can remove those cars. And I couldn't believe I left my parking hanger on the review either. I didn't do such a good job removing that though.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
check out www.vfxpro.com This industry is very hard to break into. i been interning at this one studio for 5-6 months without pay and i dont even know if they are gonna hire me. you need mad skills and tons of exp. to get a job. but if youre doing it for fun check out these programs on google.
discreet combustion, adobe after effects.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts