Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, everyone knew it was coming and thanks to Crester for the suggestion, we now have a place where we can come and rant about the bullshit drives we have going to work and coming home.

Lets share everyone, this will soon become a therapy group..lol

you guys start to post..ill wait till somethin bad happens to me untill i post!.

·
Banned
26 Posts
some girl i went to highscool with has a blue highlander.. apperently somone else was driving it quite irratically westbound 401 near dixie continued to the 410 North..and there was a lot of traffic...she almost hit me 3 times. finally i enjoyed a historic laugh when she was on the left shoulder out of comission because she hit a truck... i found out it was her mother.. i simply told her " your mom needs to revisit driver-training"..and shes indenial that it wasnt her mom..

HELLO RETARDO...YOU HAVE CUSTOM PLATES WITH YOUR NAME ON IT.. obviously i cant be mistaken....

stupid people eh ???:confused:

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Shittiest thing happened last week man. I had just got off school at 7pm and all the students were leaving campus and then BOOM 2 students dead. I guess they were making a left on a yellow and the car going straight ran the light and plowed right into them. The guys who got hit were in a topless jeep and the impact was on the passenger side. The guy who hit them was driving a suburban which flipped on its side. Me and some other foos were the first to get to the scene and we checked the driver and the passenger for a pulse, but nothing. The passengers eyes were still opened and he looked in shock in his death which at that point he was already blue. He was crushed in by the impact. Imagine getting off school and the dying moments later. Most fucked up thing man. I can still see this guys face in my mind. All because some foo decided last minute he was going to run the light. He never did hit the breaks. Fuck!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

This is the shit i see all the time in my area! ever since this area got overpopulated with "people" i see this shit all the time. its like muther fuckers Bought there license! Please god give them common sense..if your makin a right turn its good to look out for the BIG FUCKIN PARKED BUS!

UGH! its fuck faces like this that fuck up our insurance rates and bring into effect these impound over 50kmh laws.

whew...juss morning rant.

·
Premium Member
7,271 Posts
I was just typing a long story and a coworker came to my desk, ever "closed" instead of "minimizing"? BRUTAL. Well I will attempt to tell the story as magnificently as I had initially typed it 5 minutes ago. It goes something like:

MOTHER F***ing TOYOTA PREVIA!!!!!!!!!!!
This FOB needed to learn how to drive!!
So this morning I am rushing, cuz I am running late for work, as always. I enter the highway at Markham rd and i wanted to merge to the express lanes. So I took my time, and merged early. WHAT DOES THIS ASSHOLE DO!???????? Right before merging lane ends to the express this ASSSHOLE old piece of shit Toyota Previa drives slightly ahead of me and sticks his nose in! At this point I tried to move forward in order to block him. I would gladly have let someone in who signaled and made an effort to merge before the cut off but this ASSHOLE did not even signal. Let me tell you, this guys bumper was half falling off which indicated his FOB ass had attempted this move before. I don’t even think he shoulder checked before he attempted his shitty ass merging technique, so he probably didn't eeven know i was there! I didn't want to start shit so i just let him in. THEN, Get this, he does the EXACT same thing to the car to our left as we were merging to the express lane. The ASSHOLE was then driving in TWO lanes for about 2 minutes (we couldn’t move forard cuz of the traffic). At this point I got totally frustrated and zoomed into the median to pass this mother f***er. There was enough room in front of him to move forward too! I was checkin in my rear view and he just continued to drive in two lanes and block traffic. HOW do people like this get their license? ?????

btw CROWN, great topic for a thread. I will probably have at least one story a day in here.

·
Premium Member
7,271 Posts
Shittiest thing happened last week man. I had just got off school at 7pm and all the students were leaving campus and then BOOM 2 students dead. I guess they were making a left on a yellow and the car going straight ran the light and plowed right into them. The guys who got hit were in a topless jeep and the impact was on the passenger side. The guy who hit them was driving a suburban which flipped on its side. Me and some other foos were the first to get to the scene and we checked the driver and the passenger for a pulse, but nothing. The passengers eyes were still opened and he looked in shock in his death which at that point he was already blue. He was crushed in by the impact. Imagine getting off school and the dying moments later. Most fucked up thing man. I can still see this guys face in my mind. All because some foo decided last minute he was going to run the light. He never did hit the breaks. Fuck!
thats terribly tragic! Makes me be thankful for everything i have and life itself. I hope that asshole who went through the light gets charged. Mustve been scarey for you to find two people like that?

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
All I can say is they are a lot of lucky torontonian's and markham peeps.Why are they lucky? because I don't carry a tool!;)

Reactions: Johnnysks

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All I can say is they are a lot of lucky torontonian's and markham peeps.Why are they lucky? because I don't carry a tool!;)
A-Fuckin-greed! i only carry a blade around with me,and urges i get to whip it out and start waving it are unbearable! so you fuckers are lucky siren and me to carry a tool

I think we should do a petition that entitles all these dumb ass drivers to have there license retaken, and actually make them TRY!

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
I had something stupid happen to me a couple weeks back. I was doing a good rate of speed on the 403 in the left lane... passing cars... and I look in my rear view mirror and see this lady in a Chrysler convertible tailgating me!!!

I was like... what the fuck... I'm already driving so fast... and she's right on my bumper! But whatever... I always get annoyed when people hog the left lane... so I figured as soon as I get a chance... I will pull over and let her pass.

So that's what I do... a gap in the middle lane opens... I pull over to let her thru. So she goes pass... and I go back in the left lane. But for some strange reason... after I let her pass... I noticed she's now driving 20 km/h slower than before!!! :confused: She continues this pace for quite a while.

I was like... here I am driving XXX km/h and you're tailgating me... I let you pass and then you drive way slower than I was before??? Next time a gap opened up... I overtook her... and never saw her again. :confused: :pissed:

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Thats crazy man. I'm studying to be a nurse right now. I don't even think I would be able to take that situation calmly. I too would be in shock. Thats seriously nuts man, I hate to see death, but this is one thing I need to get used to especially being in the field that I am in. It still is very tragic.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
no real rant stories lately... though I believe I had a BMW rant thread once... oo found it http://my.is/forums/f122/dumb-bmw-drivers-299050/

only pet peeve I have are people who don't signal when changing lanes, turning etc. How hard is it to move your finger 1 inch? Lazy bastards I swear.

I have that down to a habit and signal even if no one is around. Nothing wrong with defensive driving...

Reactions: LEXIGRL

·
Registered
853 Posts
it's not really the changing lanes without signaling that bothers me, living in CA my whole life you get used to it. BUT its the signaling one direction and changing lanes in the opposite direction that pisses the crap out of me. i mean seriously? wtf? i had an occasion where i was driving on the 15 south heading back to mira mesa and i saw this lady do it 3 times. 2 of those times she was signaling right, while i was on her left lane passing her, next thing i know she swerves onto my lane, as if she didn't even bother checking if someone was there in the first place. moments later i got on the off ramp and saw a CHP officer speed off the freeway with his lights on, i hope to god he saw her and pulled her ass over

·
Premium Member
7,271 Posts
what is it with losers who put their signal on after they have already started or completed changing lanes ?!?

Did you guys hear, 50 charges for street racing over the beautiful weekend?!!

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
This is not a new one for me... but it's something I was reminded of today.

If you are driving on the highway when it's raining... TURN ON YOUR FUCKING LIGHTS!!! :curses: I don't know why this is so hard for people to understand?

Today I was driving along... and you really couldn't see much of anything. You just keep driving into these huge clouds of road-spray. Atleast when people have their lights on... you know there are cars ahead. But when people have their lights off... sometimes you can't even tell they are there until you are closing in on them! I really don't know why those few people don't turn on their lights... I hear even traffic reporters telling people that when it rains... turn your FULL lighting system on.

This is also where the rear fog lights are really helpful. I came across some Mercedes and Audi's this morning which had their rear fogs on... and they were very visible from far away.

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
I was like... here I am driving XXX km/h and you're tailgating me... I let you pass and then you drive way slower than I was before??? Next time a gap opened up... I overtook her... and never saw her again. :confused: :pissed:
She was trying to use you. She was tail gating you to goat you to go faster, then use you as a speed trap shield. However, her logic is flawed as many speed traps clocks you from behind, and thus the person in the back would get nicked. I would kinda do that myself, but I won't tail gate to push people to go faster. I would jump between lanes using the cars infront as shields, and slow down if no one is going fast in front of me. I also try to check on the other side of on ramp and overhead passes for popo's with radars.

Reactions: LEXIGRL

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
How about the at a 2 way stop.
You stop after her and do the drop into second gear and go. And she flags you down as if it really matters who stopped first? WE'RE BOTH GOING STRAIGHT!

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Speaking of stop signs... there's one situation which I've run into a number of times... and for some reason it's always been with a female.

You and another car reach a 4-way stop at approximately the same time. You wave her to go by. She says "it's okay... you go ahead". You go... no no... really... you arrived a bit before me... you go ahead. She INSISTS that you go and doesn't move at all. After what seems like 5 minutes pass by of this back-and-forth... you decide you might as well go. Then as soon as you start moving... she goes thru the intersection. :confused: I've had the same situation happen to me a number of times in the past.

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Crester. It's just your inability to communicate well w/ members of the opposite sex.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
wow... unexpected low blow! :blush:

Anyways... I just found it odd... that they never go... until you're about to go.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts