Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my car back from the shop and the RMM and Lsportline kit combo looks awsome...ill try to get pics up ASAP but my digital is broke! hopefully in a couple days ill fix it and get some up

·
Registered
608 Posts
wasup mike
bro
i just got this ill digital camera. i cant wait till the 16th to see ur pic so if u want, after 4:00 p.m on thursday i can come and we can take some pics. wanna?????
Eddie told me it looks hot
congrats bro

·
Registered
628 Posts
Can wait to get mine too.. i had the RMM front lip for like a year and now i put my the side skirt and it looks good..I'm ordering my rear lsportline from carson next week..So pls post a pic..By the way i have a MSM 2001 and have the same rim as yours..I can't wait how it will look on a MSM color..

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea my body shop did an aswome job on the Lsportline bumper there is almost nothing wrong with the mount except a little gab between the taillights and the bumper but its not noticable unless u REALLY look the lines look great and the sides and rear match up well and i cant say enough about the RMM front i absolutly LOVE it looks so fucking hot on black :p :p :p :p :p :p :p cant wait to show all the MA peeps how its looks!

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
it looks ugly you h*nkey bitch.

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts