Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just browsing around and i noticed that several people have the rmm front lip installed on their is300's. A few of them had just the front lip installed with no aftermarket side skirts or rear lip installed. Do you think the front lip alone will look right? I'm kinda interested in the front lip that's why.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, it looks ok with just the lip installed. Is there any other front lips out there for the is300 that looks right by itself (no sideskirts, rear lip)???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
508 Posts
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,601 Posts
Shiznit said:
looking good, A!! car all done? ;)

seeing all those pics of the nice, uncracked splitters are making me jealous. :blush: :lol: if only mine could look that nice again. ah wells.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,036 Posts
thundercloud080903 said:
looking good, A!! car all done? ;)

seeing all those pics of the nice, uncracked splitters are making me jealous. :blush: :lol: if only mine could look that nice again. ah wells.
yep, she's finally back home again! i got her back last week finally.

i did a small writeup in the go faster.
http://www.is300.net/forums/showthread.php?t=231589

i was reallly sorry to hear about some unfortunate damages to your car. 8( vandalism to other people's cars always makes me mad.
don't worry i'm sure your car will be back to normal soon, hang in there!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,036 Posts
OKCIS said:
My splitter cracked the second day...................

I think im gonna have to raise my car up some
ack! how low is your car?

somehow mine has lasted 2 years of highway driving.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
805 Posts
to this day i dont understand why they didnt develop a rear lip.

Now i have to decide what sides and rear go best with the rmm front :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,036 Posts
BLKIS3 said:
to this day i dont understand why they didnt develop a rear lip.

Now i have to decide what sides and rear go best with the rmm front :(
yeah i've always wondered that as well. however, the stock rear with the sides and rear have grown on me. i don't mind the back being a bit higher, i like it much more now than a low kit all the way around.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,601 Posts
Shiznit said:
yep, she's finally back home again! i got her back last week finally.

i did a small writeup in the go faster.
http://www.is300.net/forums/showthread.php?t=231589

i was reallly sorry to hear about some unfortunate damages to your car. 8( vandalism to other people's cars always makes me mad.
don't worry i'm sure your car will be back to normal soon, hang in there!
thanks for the warm wishes. ;) my baby's almost fixed. the body shop will be done with it next week. i'm getting separation anxiety, and it's only been about a week! :blush:

congrats on your new set-up!! btw, how the heck did your CF splitter last for 2 years??? i just noticed a second crack on it when i dropped it off, and i've only had my front lip since april? i guess no one tops OKCIS's record of 2 days though. i'd be :pissed:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
999 Posts
I waaaaaant this kiiiiiiiiiiiit.....heehee
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,684 Posts
I think it looks okay without the side skirts and rear lip.. but I'd prefer to get the side skirts like I did.. just my opinion.
 

·
dot com
Joined
·
4,978 Posts
That RMM front is off the hook.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top