Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
scottc25 said:
Do you people think it would look bad to get just the RMM front lip spoiler withouth the side skirts and the rear lip? I am looking at cost and want to add as I go.
i think it's subtle enough and not too thick that it will look ok...there's a pic floating around here that shows a black IS with jsut the front
looks fine

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
its a good start, it doesn't look rediculous... theres pics do a search, i've seen them recently but cant remember where right now... never mind just found one MSM...http://photos.yahoo.com/dragion007

·
Registered
37,399 Posts
i now have the RMM front lip & RMM side skirts, and both are very subtle. go for it. the pic in my sig has the skirts, but a different lip. it will look fine.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
AndrewG13 said:
How easy is the RMM lip to install? Do you need to drill holes
in the bumper? Can i do this myself with regular tools?
from the thread i posted above, as well as reading other threads on here, it appears fairly simple. some just use 3M tape, and that's it. others prefer to drill 2 holes (1 on each side) through the plastic fender wheel area. i guess it's up to you.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thundercloud080903 said:
AndrewG13 said:
How easy is the RMM lip to install? Do you need to drill holes
in the bumper? Can i do this myself with regular tools?
from the thread i posted above, as well as reading other threads on here, it appears fairly simple. some just use 3M tape, and that's it. others prefer to drill 2 holes (1 on each side) through the plastic fender wheel area. i guess it's up to you.
I guess I jinxed myself! :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.