Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's unpainted right now. I'm going to be sending it out to be painted tommorow, but I wanted to mount it up for fitment first. Carbon is wickedd!!!!

Reactions: Crester

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Nice carbon lip...

watch out for curbs, speed bumps, potholes, etc. now that you can go super low on your current suspension setup!

Are you going to buy sides and rears to match now?

·
Registered
597 Posts
post whore! ... but looks good ;)

Reactions: Johnnysks

·
Registered
941 Posts
Thats looking very very niceee! Fitment looks near perfect in the pics, are there any gaps at all between the lip and bumper? Also where did you get it ordered from and how long did it take to receive?

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
You're right IS300RR... the fitment does look really good. That the difference between legit parts and ebay parts!

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
I likeeeeee =)

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There are no gaps at all, except on the right side near the wheel arch opening. The gap is quite big there. But it wasn't screwed in.

The RMM lip truly is phenomenal fit. Unfortunately, it's REALLY expensive.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
It's better to buy the expensive shit than ebay shit.

I bought name brand springs/shocks... and now my fender is right above the tire... body roll is minimal... yet the car rides smooth as silk over the various bumps in the road.

·
Registered
473 Posts
that's one good looking front lip.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
nice lip man. Lexigrl actuall has the RMM kit. Now question for you, are you goin to track with the lip? I was thinking of taking mine off for the track, Wald front is way too low and I scratch a lot as is on daily driving lol.

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
$500 shipped. $20 brokerage. $30 duties. = $550 canadian from Carson Toyota.

$100 to paint.

I'm going to run the lip during track-days. Hopefully the flex primer helps with chipping. But I'll take out the carbon splitter.

Wald is low..... u're right. But u should still be ok. Just don't go off!!!

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
^^ sounds good to me. Taking the CF splitter off is definately a good idea. The RMM is very nice and subtle.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I like that lip.. CLEAN!!

+rep

1 - 15 of 15 Posts