Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats u guys,

Im tryin to figure out how much one of those replaceable carbon fiber splittlers costs. everywhere i found the front lip for sale mentioned the replaceable splitter, but none sold them.

If anyone knows where i could get one, or how much it costs that would be great.

I did a search nothin came up.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
rod millen sells them directly for $199.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whaat that is bogus tack on another 140 bucks and ull have a whole new lip

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
true, i am seriously blown away. i was thinkin they were going to be like 100-125 range. Damn

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Try 3N1 Motorsports, they are one of the direct retailers for RMM. you might be able to get it cheaper.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
They should available at Carson and they r going for like I think not sure $125 and up. The 1 I have on my car is still holding up but badly beaten by road debris n has many little nicks n knacks on it.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
I was thinking of having my friend make 1 out of fiberglass n it should be as expensive as purchasing another one. Fiberglass is cheap to come by n make a couple of them in case of a mishap.

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Figs is working on a project for RMM replacement center splitter. Qiute a few members, including me are awaiting the sale of the finished product. There's a thread on this somewhere in Inside and Out Forum

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Gray Rider said:
Figs is working on a project for RMM replacement center splitter. Qiute a few members, including me are awaiting the sale of the finished product. There's a thread on this somewhere in Inside and Out Forum

Let me know I would be interested to have one for show n keep mine 4 daily driving.

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
fyeung04msm said:
Let me know I would be interested to have one for show n keep mine 4 daily driving.
Check out this thread... RMM owners: how long did your cf last?
Inside and Out page 2 for now.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks guys for all of your responses. So you are telling me this carbon fiber splitter isnt the greatest and cracks easy. Thats not cool at all you could spend mucho dinero replacing that splitter = ghey. Well, id be interested to see what this new one is.

Also, this lip isnt a very low one. Doesnt look low.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
I wish it was made better or stronger but i do love it, looks amazing. Some people out there paint theres and make it stronger, buy i personally really like the cf look.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
I just broke my cf splitter 2day on the way home. Sucks and now I have to dish out money to replace it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts