Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What black rims do you guys recomend for a black IS-250?Am tryin to black out the whole car.​
:)

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
What black rims do you guys recomend for a black IS-250?Am tryin to black out the whole car.​
:)
/\ your going to get a much better response posting this in the inside+out/ wheels and tires section of the 2nd gen is part of my.is, but other than that welcome ;)

·
Registered
15,872 Posts
ill sale you mine...18X8.5 rear, 18x7.5 up front...255/35 tires on the rear and 235/40 up front. they are perfect, only been on the car since May and have maybe 8000 miles on them. let me know, I go through rims like a baby goes through breastmilk, so its time for a change

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ill sale you mine...18X8.5 rear, 18x7.5 up front...255/35 tires on the rear and 235/40 up front. they are perfect, only been on the car since May and have maybe 8000 miles on them. let me know, I go through rims like a baby goes through breastmilk, so its time for a change
how much r u askin? do you have a pic?

·
Registered
827 Posts
can you give an idea of what kind of wheels.do you want a mesh wheel or a racey type wheel. a crome lip no lip?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts