Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have some stock is300 rims with the glossy finish (i dont know what its called) that they wanna get rid of cheap? I hit a pothole and cracked my rim. any sugestions? think the state would pay for it?

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
The state won't pay for it unless it's been reported and not repaired in a timely manner, meaning no matter what you tell them, they will respond by nicely saying to go and **** yourself. Happened to me twice.

Question: is your car white?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea it happend to me once before but just a tire so i just got a new one. and no i have a ggp. Someone i know in my town has a white one tho with some rims on it. where are you from in mass?

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
yea it happend to me once before but just a tire so i just got a new one. and no i have a ggp. Someone i know in my town has a white one tho with some rims on it. where are you from in mass?
Worc, I saw it today on a side street in Leominster , some chrome rims on it and thought it might been yours.

·
Apricot idea killer
18,211 Posts
The state won't pay for it unless it's been reported and not repaired in a timely manner, meaning no matter what you tell them, they will respond by nicely saying to go and **** yourself. Happened to me twice.

Question: is your car white?
^^Yup, just another wonder benefit of living in Mass. I've fucked up both brand new tires and wheels before on stupid street work that the states done and haven't even THOUGHT about calling them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts