Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

torn between rays metal coal and the silver, right now im leaning towards silver cause
1. they look good on a black IS, and
2. i dont have to pay $145 extra (each wheel)!

Pic on a Black (My color) IS:

IS300 of: KT-Lex

18x8 +42 in front. 225x40x18
18x9 +48 in back. 255x45x18
Tires:
Michelin Pilot Sport PS2

This is all for a turbo.

I appreciate your opinion on my tire size choices, my tire choices, offset choices, and if you think i will need to do any rolling or shaving! ...time for me to get saving.

Thanks IMPRIMIS for all the help!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
any opinions on the sizes or if i will need to shave, roll my fenders

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i am not going for gold rims. sorry guys haha... i did a photo shop, curious to how it would look and it looked sharp, but i'd get sick of it, fast.

I have decided on silver, now if anyone can give me their opinion on my offset, tire size, and rubbing/shaving opinions id appreciate it!

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
theformat26 said:
i am not going for gold rims. sorry guys haha... i did a photo shop, curious to how it would look and it looked sharp, but i'd get sick of it, fast.

I have decided on silver, now if anyone can give me their opinion on my offset, tire size, and rubbing/shaving opinions id appreciate it!
which silver did you pick? "spark silver" or "mercury silver"? is there a difference? i cant tell from that pic above

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i chose spark silver... the mercury silver looks like its got a hint of bronze (maybe a hint of gunmetal) to me from the picture, if you look close you might be able to see it.

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
theformat26 said:
i chose spark silver... the mercury silver looks like its got a hint of bronze (maybe a hint of gunmetal) to me from the picture, if you look close you might be able to see it.

good deal man, can not wait to see pics :)

now the tire choice, need anything just ask :lol:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
haha isnt that rated the number one tire?... or is it different for turbo... im just going by what im hearing from you guys, most people recommend that tire. but i also foudna thread yesterday telling someone with turbo not to get it.... ahh any recommendations guys?

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
theformat26 said:
haha isnt that rated the number one tire?... or is it different for turbo... im just going by what im hearing from you guys, most people recommend that tire. but i also foudna thread yesterday telling someone with turbo not to get it.... ahh any recommendations guys?

Yeah they are good

making sure you are not having a decision issue with it :lol:

;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts