Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, im getting my rims and tires today. i was wondering if dere is any good rim and tire shops that do a good job in the SoCal area... pref the Walnut/West covina/Diamond Bar Area. i need a shop that handles Volks well and takes care of the wheels when put on.

allen

·
Registered
37,399 Posts
i would go to Discount Tires in El Monte....

·
Threadlocker
7,912 Posts
i highly recommend thewheelsupply in walnut. you can find their phone number on their website, thewheelsupply.com. Ask for Sander.

Their shop is pretty close to you, and they let you watch them work.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
irv_usc said:
i highly recommend thewheelsupply in walnut. you can find their phone number on their website, thewheelsupply.com. Ask for Sander.

Their shop is pretty close to you, and they let you watch them work.
Thanks IRV

·
Registered
285 Posts
just go to my uncle..he owns a tire shop and he always mounts and dismounts my tires/rims and no scratches nothing...the place is called best buy tire center in torrance....

·
Nygmatic
2,572 Posts
TWS is a good shop, and sander is a great guy. if you are looking for that area, definately go to him.

if you are more west, like around the 605/91 area i would suggest SAVAS. its up to your location.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Frydryce said:
TWS is a good shop, and sander is a great guy. if you are looking for that area, definately go to him.

if you are more west, like around the 605/91 area i would suggest SAVAS. its up to your location.

i was just talking to Sander, their shop is like 5 min away from me. Thanks for the help guys.

-SOON TO POST VOLK GT-N Wheels

1 - 12 of 12 Posts