Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me find a rim repair shop. I have 18X8 HP Evo and two are
bent. I am in the Springfield area. I heard there is a place in Chantilly.

·
Loped out SUV
1,864 Posts
There is a place in Elkridge, MD that does awesome wheel work. The place is called Ye Ole Wheel Shop. They have a great reputation, and do great work. Alex got his Iforged wheels refinished there and they looked really great when he got them back. They can also rush them if you want to pay more.

Reactions: 02LexIS300

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
There is a place in Elkridge, MD that does awesome wheel work. The place is called Ye Ole Wheel Shop. They have a great reputation, and do great work. Alex got his Iforged wheels refinished there and they looked really great when he got them back. They can also rush them if you want to pay more.
you ever going to PM me back phil? :lol:

·
Loped out SUV
1,864 Posts
you ever going to PM me back phil? :lol:
Sorry dude, I have been busy as fock! I will pm you back in a day or 2, I will try to make it out to Rays this week to pick that shit up. Sorry.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Sorry dude, I have been busy as fock! I will pm you back in a day or 2, I will try to make it out to Rays this week to pick that shit up. Sorry.
its all good dude. im in no super duper rush or anything, i just didnt want you to think i had changed my mind or anything

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
its all good dude. im in no super duper rush or anything, i just didnt want you to think i had changed my mind or anything
Dibssss!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You would think with the amount of pot holes in this area and the rims getting bent that someone would open a rim repair shop locally. Anyone thinking of investing? :p

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
You would think with the amount of pot holes in this area and the rims getting bent that someone would open a rim repair shop locally. Anyone thinking of investing? :p
why dont you open the shop and let us know. we'll support you ..bring some customers ;)

·
Read Only
1,281 Posts
What the name of the place in Chantilly?? I live 15 mins down the street from there, and one of my rims got some serious curb rash! :erm:

·
Read Only
1,281 Posts
What's the name of the place in Chantilly?? I live 15 mins down the street from there, and one of my rims got some serious curb rash! :erm:

BTW, I heard some good things about Ye Olde Wheel Shop as well. here's the adderss:
6363 Washington Blvd., Elkridge, MD 21075,
(800) 526-8260, (410) 796-8400

·
Registered
269 Posts
I was at Ye Olde Wheel Shoppe today for a few hours and we got to the bottom of what was wrong with my bad hankook V12 Tires (post here if anyone's interested: Hankook Evo Ventus V12 Review: - Page 2 - Club Lexus Forums ).

But during that, we also discovered that I have a Rim that's bent in 3 places. They gave me an estimate of $100ish to fix it. I also have another rim that's bent too and I was thinking of having that repaired as well and then putting these fixed rims on my winter tires. but since these are stock 18" Lexus IS 350 rims, maybe I'm better off just trying to find used ones from somewhere (which hopefully aren't bent).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts