Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys won't believe what I just saw in North York. Most IS300's in the city are either stock or tastefully modded. This means it may have rims, exhaust, spoilers, etc... but they are done in a subtle way that look really good. But oh my... my I nearly went blind driving home today. I saw a pale purple IS300 with a HUGE "GT-style" wing. And to top things off he relocated his rear licence plate so that it was now mounted in the bumper... on the left corner of the rear... at a 45 degree angle!!! Why do people do these things?!?!? :confused:

Sorry... I was driving the other way and don't have a cell phone cam to take pictures.

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
EEWWW that wing is disgusting.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IS300STeeZ said:
EEWWW that wing is disgusting.
Actually it looked worst than that... to be honest... :confused:

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
I can't wait to post the pics of a purple 94 BMW 3 series coupe with
IS300 tails and a shaved trunk --- yes you read it right --- IS300
TAIL LIGHTS MOLDED ON!!!

I'll host them when I get home later tonite...LOL, couldn't resist, had
to pull over and snap a few pics...lol.

j

·
Registered
198 Posts
I thought rice-a-roni was a San Fransisco treat.

·
Bite my shiny metal ass
938 Posts
I saw a blue IS300 once in Woodbridge that had a huge wing almost exactly like that on it. Some spoiled little italian brat was driving it, a wannabe Gotti Jr.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
boman said:
I can't wait to post the pics of a purple 94 BMW 3 series coupe with
IS300 tails and a shaved trunk --- yes you read it right --- IS300
TAIL LIGHTS MOLDED ON!!!

I'll host them when I get home later tonite...LOL, couldn't resist, had
to pull over and snap a few pics...lol.

j
I saw one guy that transfered all of the front and rear sheet metal (lights, grille and everything) from an IS300 on to an Acura EL!!! So from far away it would look like an IS300... then as you got closer you'd say to yourself "Something looks wrong!". Then you look inside and see a civic interior. :lol:

Stupid part was... he spent over $10,000 doing that! Why didn't he just buy an IS300???

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Crester said:
I saw one guy that transfered all of the front and rear sheet metal (lights, grille and everything) from an IS300 on to an Acura EL!!! So from far away it would look like an IS300... then as you got closer you'd say to yourself "Something looks wrong!". Then you look inside and see a civic interior. :lol:

Stupid part was... he spent over $10,000 doing that! Why didn't he just buy an IS300???
Ya, was that car white? Cuz I remember a few years ago seeing
the car in the import section of the Int. Toronto Car show. For that
kind of cash he shoulda traded the EL for a real IS.

j

·
Registered
52 Posts
boman said:
With out further delay; Here is that Bimmer... ....LOL. Sorry 'boot
the quality of the pics...

:confused:

j
+rep for those pics (that 's one of most retarted mods I've seen - almost as bad as the integra with a wooden wing screwed on and painted yellow to match the car)

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
Crester said:
You guys won't believe what I just saw in North York. Most IS300's in the city are either stock or tastefully modded. This means it may have rims, exhaust, spoilers, etc... but they are done in a subtle way that look really good. But oh my... my I nearly went blind driving home today. I saw a pale purple IS300 with a HUGE "GT-style" wing. And to top things off he relocated his rear licence plate so that it was now mounted in the bumper... on the left corner of the rear... at a 45 degree angle!!! Why do people do these things?!?!? :confused:
I've seen a purple/blue (aftermarket paint) IS with bodykit, big ass wing and sideways rear plate in Newmarket many times.

Looked so stupid, perhaps it's the same one ...i just hope there aren't multiple instances of this idiot around.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts