Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a set of solid zinc plated rotors off Ebay from a buyer called TriNET Motorsports, in California. They were $149 shipped to Delaware, for the front and rear rotors. I'm going to do my typical review on all the aspects of the braking. The rotors they replaced were slotted warped rotors from iRotors.com. And just FIY I have stainless steel brake lines, and OEM pads.

Looks: Very close to stock, I picked silver finish. Although they had black and bronze I believe. Very bright silver, and eye-catching, especially with my calipers painted red.

Sound: SILENT. This was my biggest concern about going with aftermarket rotors. I wanted better stopping power, but I didn't want extra brake dust and noise. These are very quiet, sounds just like stock, IMO.

Vibration: None. There is zero vibrating in steering wheel when braking, now.

Performance: Great stopping power, I haven't pushed them to the limit yet---but I did have to stop rather abruptly and they were perfect. Compared to the slotted rotors I had its really like night and day.

Fitment: According to my shop, fitment was 100% like OEM rotors. They couldn't believe that these were aftermarket.

Overall, I highly recommend TriNET Motorsports, I'll buy from them in the future, no questions asked. :)

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
how else where they supposed to fit 95%? duh. Not to insult but 90% of what you posted above is related to brake PADs not rotors. What ever they look like now they wont in a month lol.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
well, they aren't anything special to look at, they look like stock rotors. I'll try to take a pic once I clean my car....at least to show off my newly painted calipers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts