Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may remember a few months ago I was complaining about my big heavy 19's. Since that time I have been saving money and researching trying to find a light weight wheel that fit my price range and would stand up to the abuse that NC roads will put a wheel through. After considering such options as Rota on the the low end and Gram-Lights on the high end I decided to go with the Axis Reverb in 18X9.5 rear and 18X8.5 front. I owned a set of Axis Milano's for my 350Z so I was confident about Axis quality.

After making the decision on the wheel I wanted I started trying to find the best price. When dealing with my local wheel distributor (the one I got my last set from) I always felt I was paying far to much. Because of all the horor stories I have heard about online wheel stores I was happy to pay more for the gaurantee of getting it right. This time I decided to go out on limb with StreetDreams.org mainly because their prices where about 50 dollars less per wheel than my local guy. When I placed the order Danny at streetdreams told me that the wheel was backordered for about three weeks. He kept me informed all the way up until the wheels shipped. He had them sent straight from Axis so they would get here faster. When the wheels arived they were perfect, the right sizes and no blemishes like you here about from other online distributors. The only small problem was that one box was missing a center cap, he had that fixed within a few hours of me telling him about it and the new cap was sent out immediatley. Overall my experiece with them couldn't have been better.

Joey

Reactions: pope

·
Registered
473 Posts
Good to know. It's always nice to know of good reps when someone goes through an online spot. TKS son. Rep 1

1 - 3 of 3 Posts