1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
pretty ugly on the outside

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
i mite get that depends on how much insurance gives me and ill take off all that ugly stuff on the outside :D

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
I would be cautious of a low reserve, that probably means that something is wrong w/ the car.

Espically since he said, "All Sales Are Final.Car is Payed Off..Have The Pink Slip.. "

That to me says, the car is messed up in some way, engine or tranny I would imangine.

But who knows maybe the guy is just trying to get rid of it.

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
is that turbo kit, any good? the car looks ok, i wouldnt bid cuz i have a car...so it a good deal for people w/o, but on those guage in the pics u can see the wires coming out the back of them, that is not show quality, get a guage pod or something.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I wouldn't bite on this...

Is no one else concerned by the poor spelling and questionable stats/claims?

How does someone say that it dyno's at 354hp, but then says 295 at the wheels? Unless I'm missing something, when you dyno the car, it's already at the wheels, so is he extrapolating the drivetrain loss for us and coming up with 354? And if so, why is he claiming that's they dyno hp?

Also, a 14.1 does not beat an Evo8 or a WRX STi. I've personally seen a stock Evo8 run 13.3, but maybe he's referring to highway pulls starting at 60mph, right?

Finally, the page says the reserve is NOT met. What were you guys referring to when you said the reserve was low?

·
Mr. Negative
12,388 Posts
i'll never buy anything on ebay over the amount of cash I'm willing to bet on a roll of the dice. Too many scams. Unless I can touch it and see it, forget it.

I had a guy try to give me a bogus money order a month ago for a AVC-R. Total scam. Look at how many times they've listed cars from .net on there for sale and it was a scam. Dan's twice, GTE's once, Phillzspeed once. Probably more.

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Re: I wouldn't bite on this...

DSMCA-1 said:
How does someone say that it dyno's at 354hp, but then says 295 at the wheels? Unless I'm missing something, when you dyno the car, it's already at the wheels, so is he extrapolating the drivetrain loss for us and coming up with 354? And if so, why is he claiming that's they dyno hp?
if you multiply the 354 by 0.8 you get 295ish....and if you take 295 and divide by 0.8 you get 254 ect....so @ the wheels is 295 and cracnk is 354...

·
Registered
5,670 Posts

DSMCA-1 said:
if you multiply the 354 by 0.8 you get 295ish....and if you take 295 and divide by 0.8 you get 254 ect....so @ the wheels is 295 and cracnk is 354...

·
Registered
5,670 Posts

DSMCA-1 said:

·
Mr. Negative
12,388 Posts
Goldaltezza or something like that. he's not mainland though

lexhustler said:
doesn't look too legit to me does anyone else have a Rev Hard kit on the forum

1 - 17 of 17 Posts