Lexus IS Forum banner

return of the king meet?

616 views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  inno521 
#1 ·
I think we should all have a meet and go see return of the king when it comes out on whatever day it comes out. Sound good?..sweet. see you there.

#6 ·
Well I think it comes out December 17th which is a Wednesday (and I'll be in Phx on business that day) I'm cool after that, but anytime that weekend is probably best for most people! Could do a meet around lunchtime on Sat or Sun get some food then cruise over to the movie!

#12 ·
Just saw the third matrix yesterday! AWESOME! Going to buy that one when out on DVD, then I'll have the series. Anyway there was a preview for Return of the King. Oh man that movie is going to be amazing! December 17th its out. So we need to decide when we are all goin! I am READY!

Suggest: Saturday 20th meet for lunch then cruise to movie. Does Woodland Hills have a nice theater? There is a new AMC in Burbank. It's got the huge digital theater with the nice reclining stadium seats. I'm definitely down for that place with such a long movie. There are also a ton of places to eat in walking distance like Islands for isntance.

John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.