Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Project had posted a thread about a 600rwhp IS300 in NJ......He heard about it from the guys at Prestige in Ramsey.....

All I can say is that......I did go into Prestige yesterday to get a new radio.....Yes I hit the 600rwhp mark....Yes I did go over it and for that matter I went over any other number released so far.....No I won't say how much it's got in the end......

For the nay-sayers in his thread like IS300eR and others.....Well sometimes even idiots tell the truth.......

Dan
02' MSM IS300
STOCK.....
.......It comes with the T-70 and the 6-Speed right ?....
TOYOMOTO Built & Tuned
"I'm so far ahead of my time, I'm bout to start another life
Look behind you, I'm bout to pass you twice"......S.C.

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
congratz DT, I believe you now hold the record then, huh?

606 has been broken... daammmnn...

I wanna see what WXman has to say abouth this :oops:

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
ZaKapitan said:

Why? I have no doubt that Dan's car has monster hp. I have heard many things about his car and the new things he has done. Everyone that knows about this engine knows 606 is easily beatable. I believe there are N/A supras with turbo conversions running 9's.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
i dont believe it.... DAN IS LYING!!!! there is no way he could beat 606 rwhp. and i also heard that the IS600 comes with 600 rwhp. nobody else heard this?? its supposed to be coming str8 from the factory with a turbo, supercharger and nitrous.

hey dan, lmao.... u best come chill this weekend, or imma tell the whole wide world how much power u gots... i've seen ur dyno sheet.. LOL how much u willing to pay to keep my mouth shut, huH??? how much?? :D :D :D

·
Registered
296 Posts
TicaLis300 said:
i dont believe it.... DAN IS LYING!!!! there is no way he could beat 606 rwhp. and i also heard that the IS600 comes with 600 rwhp. nobody else heard this?? its supposed to be coming str8 from the factory with a turbo, supercharger and nitrous.
nitrous my @ss! nos would corrode that engine so fast...N E ways...props to dt

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Wxman said:
ZaKapitan said:

Why? I have no doubt that Dan's car has monster hp. I have heard many things about his car and the new things he has done. Everyone that knows about this engine knows 606 is easily beatable. I believe there are N/A supras with turbo conversions running 9's.
wasnt your goal like 750 RWHP? I'm instigating, that's all..

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Hey Dan,

Nice of you to share (well some of it) your new progress with rest of us. Now you need to put some M.T. Slicks and run 10s all day. :p . Congrats to you (again) and stay ahead couple of steps from the rest, as usual.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
ZaKapitan said:
Wxman said:
ZaKapitan said:

wasnt your goal like 750 RWHP? I'm instigating, that's all..
Yeah, Dan's car is a monster and it I'm sure it will hit the highest hp of any IS.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
To all THANKS for the kind words......

Dan.....I know you wouldn't do that....You're too nice of a guy.....As far as chilling....Man I owe you a trip to Miami with me.....(I worked waaaayyy to much this weekend)....I'll hit you up....

ZaKapitan....Thanks for the kind words...As far as my goal....Well I've both far exceded my expectations and at the same time made new goals that will be reached......If not my me....Then definatly by Randy...And GTE on a different level....

Charles.....THANKS for the kind words man.....I haven't been online too much so I haven't been able to congratulate you on the car....It's looking great and sounding even better....GOOD LUCK and CONGRATS.....

Stick thanks for the vote of confidence and the kind words but I don't think it'll happen......

My order for how things will be (Highest HP Wise)....
1. Randy......Just listen to me on this one...
2. GTE......until he wants the #1 Spot...He's got the most ability...
3. Me......
4. Wxman...
5. isman.....

You can also include Jarrett from PHR but that's kinda unfair considering he's a tuner and that gives him the WORLD at his finger tips....Well as long as Lance tell him how to get there.....LOL.....just a lil shot(don't get mad Wx)........

Dan
02' MSM IS300
STOCK.....
.......It comes with the T-70 and the 6-Speed right ?....
TOYOMOTO Built & Tuned
"I'm so far ahead of my time, I'm bout to start another life
Look behind you, I'm bout to pass you twice"......S.C.

·
Registered
116 Posts
whos this randy guy and how much freakin hp is he runnin?!! instead of going up, we should now do a poll of people with the lowest hp! like those who do not tune their engines or get regular oil changes! haha

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
Randy is Freelance!

And Mr. Dan, dayumn man, congratulations, i told you, if you need a trip to cali, hit me up, you can stay here anytime. And the car is looking great bro, i am really happy for you, i know you have been through alot recently. Enjoy it, and be safe.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
what, "corrode"? where do you all come from?

one word answer to that - wrong

DT, congrats don't worry i won't tell all of these salivating peeps the actual number ;)

-gte

bunches of brady said:
nitrous my @ss! nos would corrode that engine so fast...N E ways...props to dt

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Dan you know how I feel, so I will leave it at that....

Congrates man, Walking a Vette on LOW BOOST says it all man. Dam I can't wait for my freakin piston rings to arrive...

Let me know when your making a trip down here again, I'll pull some strings to get some of your underage girls that you bring :crazy: to go clubing.

To everyone else their not that young, just young enough to need a fake ID..... cause remember 15 year olds will get you 20.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
12,157 Posts

- (sorry DT)

Freelance said:
I'll pull some strings to get some of your underage girls that you bring :crazy: to go clubing.

To everyone else their not that young, just young enough to need a fake ID..... cause remember 15 year olds will get you 20.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Ah, the famous peel out in Spring Valley. Way to represent the IS :wink: . That Black Vette will need a rematch. I hope the weather helps out in the next several days. Props. to ya Dan. Maybe, I'll take my vid. cam and do a tail run with you guys.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
22 Participants
bluelex
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing