Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, i'm planning on purchasing a new IS at the end of the month"going to post pics when i get it". I've been seearching for interior pics at night but can't find them anywhere. So if anyone have any of the interior pics at night can you please post them? and by "at night" meaning the the glowing of the interior lights. -thanks

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
petaa7... I did look. There's one picture that shows the instrument cluster lit up. All the other pics are of the car in the DAYTIME. Take a look again.

·
Premium Member
13,297 Posts
Crester said:
petaa7... I did look. There's one picture that shows the instrument cluster lit up. All the other pics are of the car in the DAYTIME. Take a look again.
scroll down sweetheart ;) where is300s gives the link.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Ok... how about this. Could you show a picture of the WHOLE DASHBOARD at night... with everything lit up on the WHOLE DASHBOARD?

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
pay-me-now said:
i spoil you rotten, i tell you!

Ummm... usually it's not considered a night shot when you can see the sun lighting up the world thru the windows. :rolleyes:

THIS is a night shot. Although the centre display isn't lit up... notice how you can clearly see the buttons in the car lit up... the lighting strip on the roof is clearly lit... and **GASP**... it's dark outside! This is what he is looking for.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
I took a few of them this past weekend in NorCal. I will post them up when I get home.

·
Registered
957 Posts
the car looks beautiful at night. despite the redfined gauges, it looks awesome. :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Crester said:
Ummm... usually it's not considered a night shot when you can see the sun lighting up the world thru the windows. :rolleyes:

THIS is a night shot. Although the centre display isn't lit up... notice how you can clearly see the buttons in the car lit up... the lighting strip on the roof is clearly lit... and **GASP**... it's dark outside! This is what he is looking for.

do you really think the shot was taking outside by lexus??? or indoors and they put a beautiful chopped scene thru the windows... c'mon buddy.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Crester said:

do you really think the shot was taking outside by lexus??? or indoors and they put a beautiful chopped scene thru the windows... c'mon buddy.
"i spoil you rotten..."
let's put on our online sarcasm... keyword, "online"

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
pay-me-now... the point is... you can't clairly see the all the buttons, etc. lit up in those pictures. This is what the guy is asking for.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts