Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Thanks everyone,

When I get a big wang I'm gonna show you all some love.. :suspiciou

That doesn't sound right but you know what I mean..

·
Registered
54 Posts
sMoKeScReEn said:
I love how I just got two neg reps and they don't even count :lol:

Reputation 01-03-2006 12:08 AM IS1000 Very helpful..
Reputation 01-02-2006 10:55 PM Lmigliore Clear, informational, to the point. Yes.
I'm sorry. I gave you - rep? Good thing my reps don't count yet. Oh, well, I don't drive so good yet either. You never get what you want on amateur night.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Some of you have rep that looks like telephone numbers (15467/160)

I gather that the first number has something to do with the amount of rep hits you have. On the wang bar, different colours represent different quanities.

And the second number has something to do with the amount of posts you have made..The more posts you have made the greater your + rep points are when you give it to others.. And your rep doesn't count until you reach 50 posts.. Is that correct?

(2345/78)
(1st- 2nd)

Thanks guys..

·
Bite my shiny metal ass
938 Posts
The second number is how much rep points you are worth when you give someone Rep, so if the number is 160 then if you rep someone they'll get 160 rep points, at least I think that is how it works.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Hey thats what I said.. :erm:

Yeah, but how does that number grow? Does it go buy the amount of posts you make..?

·
Dual Citizen
2,449 Posts
IMPRIMIS said:
I have given between 3 and 5 before
Whooaaa, between 3 and 5 times in one day? You're strong like bull.
I think the most I've done was like 5 or 6, but that's because I had been saving it up for like a few days.

21 - 40 of 78 Posts