Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if anybody has/had a good experience with a Repair/Service shop in MD. I'm coming up on 60000 Mile maintenance and was quoted $729 by the Lexus dealer in Annapolis which is atleast 300 more that expected. I've only been back in state for a little over a month now and been looking around for a few weeks. Also, It's a 1st gen IS. Any other suggestions or info would be appreciated!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Was wondering if anybody has/had a good experience with a Repair/Service shop in MD. I'm coming up on 60000 Mile maintenance and was quoted $729 by the Lexus dealer in Annapolis which is atleast 300 more that expected. I've only been back in state for a little over a month now and been looking around for a few weeks. Also, It's a 1st gen IS. Any other suggestions or info would be appreciated!
Whats up? Welcome to the area.

I take all my cars to Elite Importz in Laurel which isn't too far from you. You could also call a Toyota dealership to see how much they'll charge you for the 60k. It's usually much less than the Lexus dealership.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info it's much appreciated! Yeah, i live in Anne Arundel area too so i'll take a look at that shop. Do you know anyone in particular that you deal with there? I'm from MD orignially but just moved back because of a job so it's been a long while since i've been in the state. Do the IS folks meet up anywhere here? Anyways thanks again for the info!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Thanks for the info it's much appreciated! Yeah, i live in Anne Arundel area too so i'll take a look at that shop. Do you know anyone in particular that you deal with there? I'm from MD orignially but just moved back because of a job so it's been a long while since i've been in the state. Do the IS folks meet up anywhere here? Anyways thanks again for the info!
I usually call and talk to the owner, Chris.

As for meets or anything, most the guys are in the NOVA area. Things have been kind of quiet here in MD.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Toyota quoted the 60K for $305 which was about what i expected. So i'll take it there since its right down the street.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts