Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jedi, i know it probobly aint your fault that you havent emailed me back, seein as how you probobly have a lot goin on now, but i have checked with the postal service in Augusta Georgia concerening the JDM Z-edition grill sent here, and the grill that was sent here around july 1 was sent back to hong kong on the 3rd.All i know is that i payed, so is there any way I can get any kind of grill.I would pay and extra hundred if you could just send me another grill.Is there any way i could get another grill.

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Reznor87 said:
jedi, i know it probobly aint your fault that you havent emailed me back, seein as how you probobly have a lot goin on now, but i have checked with the postal service in Augusta Georgia concerening the JDM Z-edition grill sent here, and the grill that was sent here around july 1 was sent back to hong kong on the 3rd.All i know is that i payed, so is there any way I can get any kind of grill.I would pay and extra hundred if you could just send me another grill.Is there any way i could get another grill.
There were several JDM shipments that were either lost or damaged in the past month. I believe yours was one of them. It is most likely being reshipped. I'll have to check it out for you.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I cant thank thank you enough, as long as it gets here someday, thats fine with me. I appreciate it a lot

1 - 3 of 3 Posts