Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Haha, looks like a surgury room in there! Nice though, loving those HIDS too. Not as bright as mine though. : P

·
Registered
62 Posts
I was looking for a Terminator after that second picture. You'd better tint those windows some more. :lol: :innocent:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha, looks like a surgury room in there! Nice though, loving those HIDS too. Not as bright as mine though. : P
heh.. actually those are just my newly installed city lights...the HID's are turned off...

here's another one, where you can see that my projectors (HID's) are actually off...

·
Premium Member
7,315 Posts
what brand are they? Where did ya purchase?

Looks great!

·
Registered
7 Posts
man that interior looks NICE! where did u get the bulbs for the two dome lights... and where did you get the puddle lamp bulbs??

do your highbeams run white during the day?

·
Registered
70 Posts
damn those are bright!:cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Like to ask a dumb question

heh.. actually those are just my newly installed city lights...the HID's are turned off...

here's another one, where you can see that my projectors (HID's) are actually off...

This question might be dumb, but what exactly are city lights, dome lights, and puddle lights? are they just different names for the DRL's?:confused:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I swapped out the DRL's with some 27SMT 9005 bulbs from VLED's....

then I did a mod where they turn on with the city lights.... so they run at full power during the day and night. If you do this you lose your high beam capabilities though.... :( but they are now bright as hell during the day, and looks so much better then the ugly yellow

·
Registered
2 Posts
from ben_r @ club lexus

drl = daytime running lights
puddle lights = lights under the side mirrors
dome lights = the interior lighting (front/back)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 33 Posts