Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading old post like a good newbie to try and learn more about my new car, 2002 IS300 w/ auto. I read a post that gave me the impression that there is only a Lexus factory repair manual and it's big bucks. I tried to look at Chilton's website but got nowhere. If the Lexus manual is indeed the only one, where is the cheapest place to get it? I always get some sort of manual for my cars, as I try to do as much of my own repairs/maintenance myself.

Thanks in advance. ;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
also try the library. some have subscriptions to Mitchell on demand and you can print out the pages you need if its simple stuff. but toyota does have the best wiring diagrams out there.

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tigger,
Thanks for all your efforts! Since the file couldn't be sent via yahoo or hotmail, would it help if I give you a different email? But you have hotmail don't you? mad +rep for your kind efforts!

Is there a manual I can purchase?????? I'm having no luck with shared files or dead links so far.

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
what is RAR?

id upload it for people if I could dl it.

D

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
actually that version has some corrupt files in it... in the same "sharing the wealth" thread though isifmobile posted a link with an uncorrupted version that is 100% working.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts