Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys :confused: i need help to make up my mind of which colour i need to paint my lexus is300.I got a seibon cf hood and the black chrome taillights.I was thinking of white and then dark gray.Do you guys have some pictures with these items or sent me some a other great idea asap.Thanks

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Its your car you need to be content with w.e. color you choose.

If it was me, black but I don't like CF so Id want to cover it up as best I could.

If your going to repaint over the CF then Ive always been partial to white.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its your car you need to be content with w.e. color you choose.

If it was me, black but I don't like CF so Id want to cover it up as best I could.

If your going to repaint over the CF then Ive always been partial to white.
I don't like black i took cf cause where i'm from no is300 has a cf hood so it's like all eyes on me but because i recently had a big accident with the car i'm giving it a total make over

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I don't like black i took cf cause where i'm from no is300 has a cf hood so it's like all eyes on me but because i recently had a big accident with the car i'm giving it a total make over
I love CF dont get me wrong I just don't like the "all eyes on me", mainly from police. The cops here stereotype too much.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Paint it the same color...

Unless you pay for the engine bay and all jams to be done too. That would drive me nuts if those didnt' match.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
im a big fan of white with a cf hood. get them to mask off the hood down the body lines so it looks nice and finished!! my .02

1 - 16 of 16 Posts