Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the dealership today for NY State inspection (we need to do this every year...) and oil/filter change. I asked the service rep to replace old registration sticker on the windshield when replace the old inspection sticker to new one. The service was done, and when I drove to home, I found the some residues of the old stickers and residue of sticker glue around the new stickers. I could go back to the dealership to ask them to clean these residues up, but I have decided to do so by myself, because I do not have time for going back to the dealership (I don't want to be bothered any further, either) and these residues are not so terribly bad (still all around the two new stickers, though).

So, here is my question. I remember that using a plastic eraser is one way to remove the residue of sticker glue. Or, not? Or, are there any other convenient/better ways to do this.

Thanks,

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went to Target and bought Goo Gone. It worked like a magic. I felt like "Where was I last 40 years..."

Thanks, guys!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
zachase
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing