Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
remember when we had good meets back in the day? in the dallas area why cant we ever have any more meets like that?:( ....found this video off youtube i totally forgot about it than i came across it...just seeing if the people in the video are still around on the forums. and found our old photo shoot at shops at legacy meet. The video was shot at stone briar mall in the garage parking lot. yea from the kid with the civic on his camera phone...... good ol days... my car was stock as hell...guess which one it is?

YouTube - IS meet

IS300 Meet - Dallasimports

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
The dude with the white car ruined the youtube video. Why didn't he back in?? moron

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Serious? Well I still think it would have looked better and been kinda cool to see.

No big deal really, I was just givin you crap ;)

·
Registered
8,288 Posts
remember when we had good meets back in the day? in the dallas area why cant we ever have any more meets like that?:( ....found this video off youtube i totally forgot about it than i came across it...just seeing if the people in the video are still around on the forums. and found our old photo shoot at shops at legacy meet. The video was shot at stone briar mall in the garage parking lot. yea from the kid with the civic on his camera phone...... good ol days... my car was stock as hell...guess which one it is?

YouTube - IS meet

IS300 Meet - Dallasimports
the last real meet was the one toymachine and i organized back like in 04? we had like 20~30 people show up during the day. everybody drives diff cars now :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts