Lexus IS Forum banner

41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
I forgot to post my pics but I did get the bracket awhile ago, and it looks and works great.

I did a mock up and it looks good.

Great seller!!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I need someone with a stock manual transmission setup. I will send you a bracket Free. If you are willing to try it and see what it will take to clear. If anything. I would need pictures and possible suggestions if it does not clear.

That being said. NO NEWBIES. This is for ones that have been here a while. I will need your information to send the bracket. If interested and chosen. Please let me know.

The local guy I had lined up is too busy and will take to long to do this.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
I need someone with a stock manual transmission setup. I will send you a bracket Free. If you are willing to try it and see what it will take to clear. If anything. I would need pictures and possible suggestions if it does not clear.

That being said. NO NEWBIES. This is for ones that have been here a while. I will need your information to send the bracket. If interested and chosen. Please let me know.

my car is currently on Jack stands... I'll be your guinea pig

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey Black86 once you receive and test it on your factory manual let me know if it works out good. SolarYellow Ill be the first to buy it for factory manual if it does.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts

I'm Also stock manual 5 speed too :)

41 - 60 of 86 Posts
About this Discussion
85 Replies
16 Participants
01 SolarYellow
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing