Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This method requires some conditions be met prior to the date. To accomplish this you may need to go to home depot or to bed bath and beyond to attempt this.

Disclaimer: Absolutely no fat birds. Please use this procedure on FIT birds only. I do not claim responsibility for injuries sustained during fat people nooky.

And so the method begins:

1. Before going out, turn your AC unit on to a ridiculously cold temperature. I mean, really freeze those nuts off. If you live in a cold area, open the windows or something. You want this room cold as sh*t.

2. Clean up your room. This is essential.

3. Place CLEAN AND NEAT yet larger objects on areas that are undesirable to nooky on... You want to make these areas un-sittable. Here are some examples: Place a backpack or a jacket on a chair. Put FOLDED laundry on the futon or couch if you have on in your room.

4. Invite the girl up to your room (I can't help with this one. It request a little bit of finesse and charm. That kind of stuff you can't teach)

5. As she walks in, find an excuse to leave for a second.

6. You'll find that when you return, the girl will be on your bed or in your bed...provided it is well made, fluffy (lots of pillows) and smells good (use snuggles. I do).

7. The more outgoing girls will be so cold they may want to slide under the covers for warmth.

8. You may want to keep a semi-warm blanket on the bed for the shy girls....(preferably one that is nitted so it has holes for air to pass through and make her cold). Nevertheless, you've still got her on your bed right?

9. When you return, the rest is up to you. I've gotten the girl on the bed or in the bed for you. If you can't take it from here, you're a sure loss and you might as well go for I dunno Doug or Geoff or something. Maybe antonio.[/b]

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I take donations at my paypal account.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
i heard that girls really go for the "chinese delivery boy" look. you should add dressing up in uniform of such to the list after stepping out of the room, girls like a guy in uniform

:D

·
Registered
578 Posts
SophieSleeps said:
This method requires some conditions be met prior to the date. To accomplish this you may need to go to home depot or to bed bath and beyond to attempt this.

Disclaimer: Absolutely no fat birds. Please use this procedure on FIT birds only. I do not claim responsibility for injuries sustained during fat people nooky.

And so the method begins:

1. Before going out, turn your AC unit on to a ridiculously cold temperature. I mean, really freeze those nuts off. If you live in a cold area, open the windows or something. You want this room cold as sh*t.

2. Clean up your room. This is essential.

3. Place CLEAN AND NEAT yet larger objects on areas that are undesirable to nooky on... You want to make these areas un-sittable. Here are some examples: Place a backpack or a jacket on a chair. Put FOLDED laundry on the futon or couch if you have on in your room.

4. Invite the girl up to your room (I can't help with this one. It request a little bit of finesse and charm. That kind of stuff you can't teach)

5. As she walks in, find an excuse to leave for a second.

6. You'll find that when you return, the girl will be on your bed or in your bed...provided it is well made, fluffy (lots of pillows) and smells good (use snuggles. I do).

7. The more outgoing girls will be so cold they may want to slide under the covers for warmth.

8. You may want to keep a semi-warm blanket on the bed for the shy girls....(preferably one that is nitted so it has holes for air to pass through and make her cold). Nevertheless, you've still got her on your bed right?

9. When you return, the rest is up to you. I've gotten the girl on the bed or in the bed for you. If you can't take it from here, you're a sure loss and you might as well go for I dunno Doug or Geoff or something. Maybe antonio.[/b]
can you make me some cool furniture?

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
paul's ggp said:
Sure, what you want bitch?

·
Chocolate Goodness
34,363 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is what I want to read when I come to the PL. Lately these topics on religion, politics or the doom of the world are just too tiring. Good job.

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
stcleaner said:
How many girls would you say you've shaged using thie method?
I can't disclose that. My numbers would be somewhere between average and dirty priest.

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
19,381 Posts

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Good show Sophie! Its nice to see someone that takes pride in their work.

Lexus_Rex said:
just hope you dont look like soy or she will leave

^--This shit cracks me up everytime I see it.

·
Registered
998 Posts
azure_sea said:
SophieSleeps said:
paul's ggp said:
here's the one my husband is finishing up:

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/janda_janda23/vwp?.dir=/My+Photos/furniture&.src=ph&.dnm=credenza1.jpg&.view=t&.done=http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/janda_janda23/lst?&.dir=/My+Photos/furniture&.src=ph&.view=t

It's going to hold our TV, game consoles, etc....
Your husband does some good "wood work" :wink:

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
A agree, that's some pretty carpentry there...

Anyone have any poontang tips to offer? Azure, what do you think of my technique?

·
Chocolate Goodness
34,363 Posts
azure_sea said:
SophieSleeps said:
paul's ggp said:
here's the one my husband is finishing up:

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/janda_janda23/vwp?.dir=/My+Photos/furniture&.src=ph&.dnm=credenza1.jpg&.view=t&.done=http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/janda_janda23/lst?&.dir=/My+Photos/furniture&.src=ph&.view=t

It's going to hold our TV, game consoles, etc....
Not bad at all. I wish I could build furniture like that, would save me a ton. Nice.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
17 Participants
s0yb0mb
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing