Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it possible to get a red sportdesign?cuz i dont like the colors available for the sportdesign and i want the regular wheels instead of the 11 spokes?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I don't think so. I believe that is the virtue of the sport design, the interior/exterior combinations. The sport design is really no different. Just different wheels, grill, colors, exaust and badging. I would call a lexus dealer and see if they can do this for you. Worst you could get a regular red IS and get the sport design parts to put on it.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
winamprulz said:
I don't think so. I believe that is the virtue of the sport design, the interior/exterior combinations. The sport design is really no different. Just different wheels, grill, colors, exaust and badging. I would call a lexus dealer and see if they can do this for you. Worst you could get a regular red IS and get the sport design parts to put on it.
That's what i did. Besides, I don't think the red would look good with the bluish tinted lights. I got my headlights and fogs painted, as well as the stock black chrome taillights. I also got the sportdesign grill.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts