Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I personally don't think this looks like rice, although I can see where others say it would look like rice. I think if it was done tastefully it would look really nice. I think with the JDM Altezza grill it would look really good. My opinion, but I want to see what you guys think :).
http://www.rsversion.com/details.asp?ProdID=901

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
OMG, these...:( THey are so made in China, they are the worst looking emblem a lexus can have, and sorry its just ricey...even though I m from Hong Kong i still have to say they are really cheap, BTW these re everywhere in HK, just my 02 cents...

Matt

·
Registered
362 Posts
The only red logo that I've seen are on the honda emblem. I thought they just painted it, but I didn't know that companies actually sell it. I would recommend against it, unless you have a red car, then again the red wouldn't match.
final answer, don't get it.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's still early here maybe I'll call up my dealer and see how much the black pearl emblems are. I hate fucking ass holes that steal shit off your car :pissed:

·
Twisties Addict
12,063 Posts
ummmm.........these emblems are made for the queers that have toyotas and put lexus emblems on there car!

just like honda guys put acura emblems<<<same thing........Not for you, if you if you actually have a lexus!

·
Registered
499 Posts
shit .. i guess there is a Type R IS300 now... haha
get the regular emblem , 20 bucks from dealer,
mine was stolen last month also

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.