Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need help finding a RED IS :D with black interior and around 10000 miles please help cuz i only found one but with ivory interior and that doesnt work for me thanx :D

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
lexluger180 said:
need help finding a RED IS :D with black interior and around 10000 miles please help cuz i only found one but with ivory interior and that doesnt work for me thanx :D
what happened with your insurance? thought they totalled ur car?

just get a new one... :-?

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they totalled it but i dont know how much theyre gonna give me so i wanna be ready if they dont give me enough to buy a new one :D

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
lexluger180 said:
they totalled it but i dont know how much theyre gonna give me so i wanna be ready if they dont give me enough to buy a new one :D
either way, your better off getting a new one if you still want an IS....chances are, you can get a great deal on a remaining 2002 model at some dealers, instead of one even slightly used..

check with warnock lexus on rt 10 in livingston, I was there yesterday, and had a nice selection of cars...including 2 RED IS 300's, I believe one was used, and one was brand new 2003....prob could walk out the door at $28-29 K i bet....go research it....

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wheres warnock lexus upnorth by new york?do they have a website?

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx alot,ill give them a call when i get my insurance money

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Mccdermott lexus of CT where i just bought mine has two brand new leftover 02 red IS's. full black leather, very nice. they offered me 28800 but i decided for the TCM cause i realy didnt want red. im sure you can neg them lower. let me know if you call them

·
Registered
209 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
lexluger180 said:
either way, your better off getting a new one if you still want an IS....chances are, you can get a great deal on a remaining 2002 model at some dealers, instead of one even slightly used..

check with warnock lexus on rt 10 in livingston, I was there yesterday, and had a nice selection of cars...including 2 RED IS 300's, I believe one was used, and one was brand new 2003....prob could walk out the door at $28-29 K i bet....go research it....
I Bought a new Red on Black escaine IS300 (left over 02) 5-speed from Warnock. They gave me a great deal, better than I could have gotten a slightly used one for. I dont think they have anymore 02s, when i got mine they had a blue one and a red one both 5-speed, but I believe they are both sold. Great people over there. Definately an easy transaction.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
BennyLex said:
tsopranoMB said:
lexluger180 said:

I Bought a new Red on Black escaine IS300 (left over 02) 5-speed from Warnock. They gave me a great deal, better than I could have gotten a slightly used one for. I dont think they have anymore 02s, when i got mine they had a blue one and a red one both 5-speed, but I believe they are both sold. Great people over there. Definately an easy transaction.
welcome to the family...yeah, warnock is great.....

yeah, i saw the 2002 model sitting there!!!!!

could i ask how much you paid for it??

if you dont want to post the price, just PM...thanks!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Youve got PM

tsopranoMB said:
BennyLex said:
tsopranoMB said:
lexluger180 said:

welcome to the family...yeah, warnock is great.....

yeah, i saw the 2002 model sitting there!!!!!

could i ask how much you paid for it??

if you dont want to post the price, just PM...thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts