Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need everyones opinion on the red is300, theres one in stock at the dealership but cant decide if notto get that color?? is it to girlish? THANKS

·
Registered
867 Posts
I think the red looks great! What color/type of interior does the one you're interested in have?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it comes full leather w/nav. system..there also trying to sell me the chrome rims for aditional 1200.00 they said there cuttin the price at cost gettin the car for 34700.00
is that a good price?????

·
Registered
867 Posts
Personally, I like the full leather, nav., and the chrome wheels. If you were to buy it now, I'd say that's a good price. However, if you were to wait a couple of months, I'm sure you'd be able to negotiate a better deal. A local dealer in So Cal told me that they are only filling orders for the '02 manual trans. at this time and that it would be at least a month before they had some on the lot to sell. Thus, here in So Cal, I don't think a dealer could match the price you were offered. Good luck

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
have any of you seen the taillights on the red is300 (smoked) they say its only available on red is! true?

·
Registered
170 Posts
I don't think so. I heard all IS's that come in dark colors have the smoked tail lights. This is what I heard though...

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
i have a RED 1973 240Z, and have recieved more tickets in that car than in any other that I have ever owned. It is a great color, but you have to worry about fading, and if in the future, god forbid, you get hit, it will be hard to match the color if any of it is faded. But all in all it is a sweet color

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks for the help!! i just got back from the dealership with my car if anyone can tell me how to post pics i will i have digital camera .. THANKS

·
11,062 Posts
Originally posted by David N.:
thanks for the help!! i just got back from the dealership with my car if anyone can tell me how to post pics i will i have digital camera .. THANKS
So, did you get the red one?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
15 Participants
masayako
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing