Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if any SD ISers were going to show up?
I went last time it was crazy this time I think I going to watch for free from somewhere on the bay.
Those guys are crazy.:jawDrop:

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
When is it?

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I was thinking about going. I didnt realize it was next weekend already.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'm going to go; don't get tickets thought because there are plenty of places around Coronado you can just sit and hang out around and watch the show for free. Usually the "Port Authority" closes off some areas, but F*** that noise.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm going to go; don't get tickets thought because there are plenty of places around Coronado you can just sit and hang out around and watch the show for free. Usually the "Port Authority" closes off some areas, but F*** that noise.
Yeah that is what I was thinking.
Even behind the convention center has a good view.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Where are you connecting from? I guess we take the trolley to the Convention Centre', then come around the back side of it if we can. Not sure _exactly_ where the event will be located, but I'm sure we can do a little bit of foot work and get into a position where we can watch decently and not go broke.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah I am coming from out in spring Valley.
You have the right idea get off at the convention center and just walk around the convention center or walk up and over the stiars.

·
Registered
633 Posts
im just gonna go on base and park somewhere and chill in the car and watch from there. free!!! YES!!!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Lmao, that's where I took my senior pictures. I hope that places isn't monopolized by Port Authority, nor is it too far away.
im pretty sure there isnt gonna be any port authority's there. if anything. where i work is just a block away from there take off / landing point. i can just tell them im going to work. hahaha!!!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
im pretty sure there isnt gonna be any port authority's there. if anything. where i work is just a block away from there take off / landing point. i can just tell them im going to work. hahaha!!!!
Hahaha, I'm going to work with you...where are we working again?

Not familiar with downtown region at all, so I might be arriving there somewhat late. I'll probably park where the McDonald's is over by the port, and hang out by the plastic lawn chairs where that Thai establishment is.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts