Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
STill tring to get my hood fixed after someone backed into it in the parking lot at work. I need a recomendation for a good body shop in the L.A area..(San Gabriel Valley, I live in Pico Rivera so some where near me) I have some other dings and scratches i want to take care of also.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Go to "L Monty" body shop in El Monte (yeah, name play). I have been there twice. They are VERY professional and do Great work. My parents had $14k worth of damage to their Odyssey and they fixed it like new.

·
Premium Member
5,970 Posts
Call PJ Bonifacio's body shop in Industry 626-336-4595

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks alot guys i will be looking into these shops... I think the L Monte one was recomended by my ins company (Allstate).. Thanks for the info

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hey what’s going on? Don’t take your car there my friend took his car there and the bumper is chipping, I took my car to this place called NEW TECH AUTO BODY they only work ON LEXUS, BMW. ETC high-end cars take my word for it they know what’s up. If you like call them up @ 1323 341-7900 and ask for ALEX the shop Forman, and just say David with the GGP IS300 send you and he will take car of you. and the shop is in LA

1 - 6 of 6 Posts