Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Heh so im guessing you had your lights sitting in your room\garage opened up and ready to be popped in? Must been hell waiting for them.. i hate waiting for mods.. get to damn anxious. Install, & post up them pix so we can all dish out the rep!

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
De,

What do you do to make the bottom part of the headlights perfectly smooth???

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
Inspar8r said:
De,

What do you do to make the bottom part of the headlights perfectly smooth???
I don't think De will reveal the ancient Chinese secrets to Westerners. Fortunately for me I'm an honorary asian :)

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
That's a great job on those headlights; can't wait to see pix on the vehicle. Most definitely recognize the SSCUSTOMS!!!

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Biter... Just kidding. Those are gonna look good in your car. Totally changes the look. I went from black housings to ASP and damn, the difference was crazy. Can't wait to see the finished product.

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
[QUOTE='03IntensaBlueBeast]I don't think De will reveal the ancient Chinese secrets to Westerners. Fortunately for me I'm an honorary asian :)[/QUOTE]

Guess I'll have to do them on my own... No biggie, i was planning on doing it anyway...

·
Super Moderator
13,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
CYBERTECK said:
damn ur baby is very lucky he gets to watch 2 tv screens lucky ass.
yeah and he watches the one up front instead of the one in his headrest so i have to close it and cant watch what hes watching....... Oh well i dont need to be watching a movie when im going down the road anyway lol

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
OKCIS said:
yeah and he watches the one up front instead of the one in his headrest so i have to close it and cant watch what hes watching....... Oh well i dont need to be watching a movie when im going down the road anyway lol

This is true :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts