·
Registered
3,015 Posts
nice seats but no need to cross post

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i regularly post in the Canada forum only. Just thought it'd be nice to bring it to the attention of ppl looking in the "Inside Out" forum. thus, the cross-post.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
its cool but im not sure i could justify 2g's for seats. i mean yes you sit in them everyday buuuuuuut rather put the money elsewhere. but if you got it to spend more power to ya! looks hot for sure

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
its cool but im not sure i could justify 2g's for seats. i mean yes you sit in them everyday buuuuuuut rather put the money elsewhere. but if you got it to spend more power to ya! looks hot for sure
2g's? I must have gotten a great deal on mine. Got mine for 500 a pair! Genuine Recaros SRD. They were used for 1 month by a friend whose car til this day only has 2k miles and it's a 99.

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Seats were $675each for brand new. THe sliders and brackets add up. They're like $170 for a pair of brackets and $160 for a pair of sliders. Add that all up and your have like $1800

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
Seats were $675each for brand new. THe sliders and brackets add up. They're like $170 for a pair of brackets and $160 for a pair of sliders. Add that all up and your have like $1800
I guess Im a bargain shopper. The seats cost me $500 for the pair, used for a few months, well more like was in a car. I purchased brand new Bride rail/slider combo for $175 shipped for a pair on ebay. All I had to do was fab up an adaptor to make them work, cost me 20 bucks for some square steel tube and another 25 to get them welded after cutting.

=)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts