That looks pretty good. Damb I want an Altezza emblem! And the TRD

------------------
Spectra Blue
Black Leather Ecsaine

[This message has been edited by BLUEBYU (edited November 05, 2000).]

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Yeah - I kindof like those, but they are very expensive (considering they are just stick on pieces of plastic film).

I heard a rumor that the IS300 will start to have body colored tail-light assemblies on many of the color combos in coming years.

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
I've seen those covers in person, and they didn't look that great to me because they aren't flush with the outside of the car, and the taillamp isn't flush with the cover, so it looks like there's a "hole."

·
Registered
110 Posts
OFFFF DAAAAA HOOOOK!!!

Teg, How much r these things right now? And did the rumor also say that we can have a choice in color like an option perhaps?

------------------
Anxiously waitin' for my '02 GGP manual...

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
popolung said that he could get them for $165 each...
http://www.is300.net/forum_new/Forum1/HTML/001947.html

===========================================

Regarding stock tail-lights - the following ~may~ be true in the future:

"For darker colored cars, the tailights will no longer have a chrome background, but will come in the bodycolor. For silver and white cars the current shiny tailights will be kept."

I would take that to mean that you don't get a choice unless you ordered replacement parts from the dealership. Still - this is all just a rumor...

·
Registered
192 Posts
oh man...i wanted to cover my rear lights..................no!

stick to what yall got...the clear is tight....if everyone had covered lights..admit it....everyone would be wanting to know where they could get some clear altezza lights...

its human nature...to be unique....well F#$ck it cuz in this car world...someone already got it before u did....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
nemesiss
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing