Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have pics of some nice ones instead of the one on ebay from procarparts... i remmeber reading a topic on black chrome but i cant find it on from the search...

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
yeah TRD frames are nice but they rip u off at dealer though..i would try ebay

mikeeymikee said:
or TRD Frame from your local toyota dealer...

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
BlkLexIs3 said:
anyone have pics of some nice ones instead of the one on ebay from procarparts... i remmeber reading a topic on black chrome but i cant find it on from the search...
I know of two places to get plain black chrome frames:

http://www.goodspeedmotoring.com/subcat.php?get_category=5&get_subcategory=License Frames

http://www.griotsgarage.com/catalog.jsp?L1=L1_2500&L2=L2_2520&SKU=10327

These are top quality and not cheap. BTW they are the same at both places. Griots just charges more to cover the cost of the glossy catalog that they mail out.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Here's a pic of my frame. FYI, I had orignally bought it from a Mall ($29) and it was black chrome. After awhile, it started oxidizing so I polished it and most of the black chrome tint came off. Cheap finish! :pissed: Anyways, the frame itself is pretty good quality and I kinda like how it is more silver now.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
TeCKis300 said:
Here's a pic of my frame. FYI, I had orignally bought it from a Mall ($29) and it was black chrome. After awhile, it started oxidizing so I polished it and most of the black chrome tint came off. Cheap finish! :pissed: Anyways, the frame itself is pretty good quality and I kinda like how it is more silver now.

hey when did you get those rims...they look sweet
oh yeah is that pic taken in sd?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
mikeeymikee
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing