Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've got a set that I'm trying to get rid of. I recently ordered them thinking I was getting gen 1, but got gen 2 instead. Supposedly gen 1 is discontinued. It suck I paid a lot of money for something I didn't want. $375 shipped!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
:lol: It reads flexible fiberglass :lol:
Also, I wouldnt purchase something that doesnt show the actual product. ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
The reason why its so cheap on Ebay because it is. Its probably some knock off kit that is made poorly. In the long run you will probably have to put more time and money just to get it to fit and look right. I learned from experience never got the cheap route, it's just a big headache in the end. Most quality products will have their name stamped on the product somewhere. If not, most likely you just bought a knock off. A lot of times if the fit and finish of the FRP product is bad, auto body places wont even touch it. If they do, they will charge an arm and a leg. All in all, its better to just buy a quality part. You get what you pay for!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
got the kit today looks great is true is not the best material but it wont crack is very flexible to be honest im satisfied for what i paid will be going to paint this weekend hopefully by next week i'll install the kit and have pics posted by the way the dealer finally came tru to do my pads under the bulletin yey no more daily white wheels bein clean

·
Registered
382 Posts
if you want authentic Fabulous... you can try l-tunedparts.com or if you want replicas... check out nextmod.com

1 - 20 of 20 Posts