Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lastnight someone DYCK tapped my rear bumper in a parkinglot. Left my silver IS with 2 tiny impressions from their front plates. The paint isn't chipped just two small screwhead circles in the middle of my shiny bumper. What pissed me off was that I parked far-far away from the entrance and this Dyck had to come park by me. Lucky he was gone by the time I got back (Parkinglot Rage). Would it cost alot to get these screw impressions out?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Sweeetzzzzz,
Are you sure they aren't the impressions for the license plate holder??? Because on all ISes, they have 4 small indentions to indicate that's where you put the license plate if necessary.

K

·
Registered
106 Posts
Dude I can totally relate. Just last weekend while attending a soccer game, I was walking back to my car just in time to watch some bitch in a Ford Club Wagon Van with a trailer hitch and ball back right into my front bumber. As I was running up to her car she proceeded to put the van in drive and attempt to drive away until the neighbors and my pounding on her window got her attention. She then tried to avoid my request to double check all of her info from her insurance and DL lisence. I took down her plate # and called her insurance agent before I left the scene.
Stupid bitch felt as though I was treating her as a criminal. I haven't even gotten my plates for the car yet either. Now I have a nice square stamp in the middle of my bumper. It's okay, the Lexus dealer where I bought my car has a body shop inside it. It will cost her insurance a pretty penny but oh well.
Watch out for those moms in the huge family waggons.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts