Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cracked my rear bumper and I am looking into getting a new one. How much would a new OEM bumper cost me and are there any other good options besides that that won't break the bank? I have been looking around the web and on the forum and have gotten some idea of what there is, but I still feel lost. I am not looking to get anything really expensive, I mainly just want to replace my damaged bumper.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Hello there and welcome to the sites! Sorry to hear what happened. How soon do you need this by? I mean, I know you need this asap but, if you will just be patient enough, you may pick up a rear bumper for really cheap here on the forums. Cost averages around $50-250 depending on condition. G/L with the search and hope you find your answers.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess I'm not in a huge rush, but I would still like to get it fixed in a reasonable amount of time. Thanks for your help, I will keep an eye out on the forums.

·
Registered
295 Posts
As with everyone, your has a imperfection and want to fix it ASAP. I second what is300guy said. Try to be patient, you will find a great deal hear on the forum. G/L and hope you get this rectified sooner than later. Welcome to the site as well.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the advice, I will look on the forums for a good deal. I guess I just check in on the user buy/sell page? I have been impressed with how friendly and informative everyone has been on these forums, I don't find that very often.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
If you want some JDM / Rare / aftermarket rear bumper.
I have a modellista rear bumper for sale.
and the modellista rear bumepr look great IMO

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
If you want some JDM / Rare / aftermarket rear bumper.
I have a modellista rear bumper for sale.
and the modellista rear bumepr look great IMO
I don't think the modellista would be his choice since he is not looking for something rare (expensive).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts