Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some people have done ls400 or supra TT rears but I can’t find if brackets, shaving, etc are required.

Anyone here do either of the upgrades (preferably the TT rears).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
if you have a search I seem to remember there have been a few threads on the subject, the majority didn't see the point given how little braking the rears actually do and how wrong it can go if you get the bias wrong.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I’ve seen that it’s pretty much just a cosmetic mod, but that’s why I was wondering if there was a kit or bracket

·
4,654 Posts
Yeah I’ve seen that it’s pretty much just a cosmetic mod, but that’s why I was wondering if there was a kit or bracket

Bracket

·
Registered
463 Posts
Bracket
Per their website:

Does not fit 1GS cars (1992-1997 Aristo, GS300) or USDM IS300 2001-2005 without modifications to the bracket.

Do you know what modifications are required?

·
4,654 Posts
Was this supposed to be in reply to me?

"No mods needed"

is different than

"No, mods needed"

Totally not trying to be a dick, it's just that your last several posts have been unclear and the rear brake upgrade is something I'm interested in pursuing.
Yes it was for you. That is why it was a quote with your question and member ID.
Same with the other members quote had an answer.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Sorry, I suppose I just don't understand how "yes it does" is an answer to the question "Do you know what modifications are required?"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts