Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
I dunno about the answer to your question, but definately post up a review of how the install went, fit and finish and some pictures of how it looks. Not a bad looking aftermarket light IMHO.

Good luck on the verification.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dunno about the answer to your question, but definately post up a review of how the install went, fit and finish and some pictures of how it looks. Not a bad looking aftermarket light IMHO.

Good luck on the verification.
i won't instal it yet because i need to know.if it is fake i rather sell it before some leds will burn

·
Registered
6,754 Posts

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
ok actually... depo makes the lights that HKS track attack altezza uses. along with the clear trunk lights. I am by no means saying that these lights are well made, just a reference to how they look on the car. I dunno if HKS has had problems with them or not but yea.

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
^^ maybe depot paid to put those on that car? lol

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
why would you buy those tail lights to begin with? they are hideous. even the "real" lights are cheap. I would just burn them and get a black-chrome set
Seriously?
I think they look badass IMO.

·
Registered
149 Posts
if got a set on my car for now, until i get the other painted... i kinda like them.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Looks way too ricey. Belongs on a civic, not an IS. Just trash the lights and get some painted stocks or some JDM black chrome ones.

·
Registered
149 Posts
had them on for a few months now.. leds are still working fine

·
Registered
594 Posts
one word why?

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
Cheapo Depo.

If someone can make a set of LED taillights that look stock... they'd be a money-maker!

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
Cheapo Depo.

If someone can make a set of LED taillights that look stock... they'd be a money-maker!
and i've been saying this for years!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts