Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know if anyone was interested in a NY NJ meet. Drive around somewhere. Rarjoon I know your in queens.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Yeah that would be cool... I am getting some new Bridgestones put on The RE040 tires are desgined as an OEM and Soft Tire. I am getting another Bridgestone RE730 i think.. they are a bit harder and will last a bit longer than the OEM Tires. Plus, they going for about $150 each compared to $235!!!

Triz... let see how the weather holds up.

·
Registered
260 Posts
what's up guys! i think the weather just too cold at this time, maybe we can driving around in the city, from 1st ave, 2nd ave, 3rd ave... thru West side.. oh i have no sonw tires yet..

·
Registered
861 Posts
Sounds good to me. But its a bit cold

------------------
Martin

Black/Ivory IS300

·
Registered
295 Posts
I am defenitaly in. If it wasn't like 10 out everyday it would great but maybe when the weather gets warmer it would be better. I know some spots on the island

·
Registered
142 Posts
I'm in too, any of you know by chance how much i should pay to replace my front bumper, i cracked mine under the fog light, took a whole chuch out. Which reminds me, GET SNOW TIRES IF YOU HAVE THE SUMMER TIRES. I skidded into a curb and have been pissed since.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I'm definatly in once it get's warmer....LexArkana where in Bergen County are you maybe we could get together...MrMark we definatly have to get together whether it be car show or at a meet

DWP/fully loaded
19" Dazzmatiz
H&R Springs

[This message has been edited by dt1313 (edited December 28, 2000).]

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
zachase,

Did you get your replacement bumper yet? I may have mine available in a month or so...

Let me know

Mark

Originally posted by zachase:
I'm in too, any of you know by chance how much i should pay to replace my front bumper, i cracked mine under the fog light, took a whole chuch out. Which reminds me, GET SNOW TIRES IF YOU HAVE THE SUMMER TIRES. I skidded into a curb and have been pissed since.

·
Registered
23,901 Posts
Originally posted by dt1313:
I'm definatly in once it get's warmer....LexArkana where in Bergen County are you maybe we could get together...MrMark we definatly have to get together whether it be car show or at a meet

DWP/fully loaded
19" Dazzmatiz
H&R Springs

[This message has been edited by dt1313 (edited December 28, 2000).]
I live in Franklin Lakes, and work in Ramsey.

------------------
2001 SBM/Black IS300 w/Navigation
1999 Ducati SS 750 (worked)

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Originally posted by MrMark:
I'm in...when the weather breaks a bit.

Planning for the spring, is anyone interested in attending the Carlisle Custom Compact show in the spring....one of the largest import shows on the East Coast May 4-6.

Info:
http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/events/cevents.htm

Mark
Mark, I would be interested in going possibly. Let's keep in touch about it over the next couple of months.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Count me in too!

LexisNY what color is ya car? SBM?
I had a lil race wit a SBM IS a few months ago into freeport, wondering if that was you.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah absolutely. When it gets warmer. Lets try to keep in touch. By the way how did everyones car perform this weekend in the storm?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Sweetzzzzz.............

Yea i got a Sbm. When was this race i am trying to remember. Lol if it was in freeport it was defenatly me. I have the only SBM in freeport i think.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
13 Participants
Lexisny
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing