Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I don't know if your posts have been moved or deleted or what because I personally didn't move or delete them. However, your posts may have been *accidentally* deleted while being moved. I tried to move a post once a while back...we were seeing if non forum moderators could move posts...well the post didn't go...but it didn't stay either. It got stuck someplace in the middle and apparently deleted. This may explain what is happening now...I'm not sure. However please try to understand the situation the moderators are in...even if they move posts to the appropriate forum there are some ppl who will complain about it anyway and claim that they are power tripping when all they are doing is doing what they are supposed to. It is a rather thankless job. Some ppl seem to take it personal when it is not personal at all...so don't take it as such. If your post was deleted and it was in the inappropriate forum, you could always repost it in the appropriate forum. Take it easy guys...laters.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
I thought that would help

TRIZ calm down BUDDY!!

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nm...i saw the original post by triz

[This message has been edited by HIBBoyScott (edited March 22, 2001).]

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
hey Scott, i left a few post for you earlier, but i can't remember which threads they were in... whats going on with these mirrors?? its taking quite a long time.. i don't want to be rude about this, but i could have ordered the Broadway mirrors and had them by now.. but i thought i would go through you, since you're a member here.. and seem pretty knowledgeable.. i don't think you're trying to rip me off, but i sent the paypal money 2 weeks ago.. anyways, i hope you can figure it out soon..

·
Registered
816 Posts
HIBBoyScott: That's precisely what's been happening. I've been fairly active lately at moving threads, and I've noticed that not all make it to the intended forum. It is a small proportion, though, so I've been treating it as a non-problem.

Now, if people just posted in the right forums, none of this would be necessary, right?

------------------
051/LP/SR/LD/HH

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by TicaLis300:
hey Scott, i left a few post for you earlier, but i can't remember which threads they were in... whats going on with these mirrors?? its taking quite a long time.. i don't want to be rude about this, but i could have ordered the Broadway mirrors and had them by now.. but i thought i would go through you, since you're a member here.. and seem pretty knowledgeable.. i don't think you're trying to rip me off, but i sent the paypal money 2 weeks ago.. anyways, i hope you can figure it out soon..
no prob, actually before i read this i just sent an email to see what is going on (literally right before i clicked this thread). we will probably stop using paypal and right now we are waiting for paypal to send the payment because right now (thanks to paypal) we are out 3 mirrors and it is taking a fu*king long time to straighten it out. as far as the threads about the mirrors...i only have seen one that you posted to me about it. i don't read every single thread in the forums so the best way would be to email me directly or instant message me if i'm online.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Hmmm, found triz's original post for me. Well, it's inconsequential now, since I responded to his post in "Race Related" and moved his thread to "The Parking Lot," as requested.

Frankly, I don't really get the anger. Tony made his point in black and white about exactly what wasn't allowed in that forum. Hell, I even gave advance warning of what was to come.

------------------
051/LP/SR/LD/HH

·
Registered
653 Posts
Dont get your panties in a knot Dtew. Even though I was a little upset I meant nothing by my harsh words. I consider everyone here a friend, except of course the trolls. Like I said before when I posted I totally forgot that "Race related" thread was for legal racing...just a simple mistake on my part.

------------------
2001 Lexus IS300
Black Onyx/Fully Equipped
18" Katana Spazios coming soon!
Dont start none and there wont be none!
Public Advocate for IS300.net members

1 - 8 of 8 Posts