Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: Fiberglass Front Hoods... !!! (Help Me Out!)

Long story cut short... my car needs a new hood, and for an extra couple of hundred i can put the 'Lxus IS300 CWest Front Hood Fiberglass' on my car to replace the existing hood for an extra couple of hundred.

But... my dilemma is whether or not to put it on because...

1) Does it look corny?
2) Can i paint it stock color?
3) Is it worth it?

The reason why I'm asking is because i haven't seen it anywhere on this site (and i been searching, and searching... and searching... and...)

So, help out a rookie y'all...

Thanks for your time... BTW... this is what i was looking to get (if y'all have any other recomendations of sites or models of hoods lemme know... thanks)

http://www.autosportz.com/bodykits_00_01_lexus_is300_cwest.htm

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My car is Spectra Blue Mica...

Does anybody have any recommendations on where i can get the hood... it would be greatly appreciated...

Also... [email protected] Boy

This rich boy got his car hit and needs a replacement hood... i knoe the bodyshop and they've told me that they'll give me the 500 odd dollars the insurance company gives them for the parts and let me replace them with any of my choice... thus, leaving me getting the hood for 300 max... i'm sure i can get it for 200 though...

Someone help me out... good lookin y'all

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
cwest looks good..i saw lextasy.com had some hoods check that out if they got cwest hoods.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.