Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Dats not as wierd as you.

You fucking moron....speak english. Its one thing to have a speech imediment in real life....but your typing, you dumbfuck.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
DJPoop said:

You fucking moron....speak english. Its one thing to have a speech imediment in real life....but your typing, you dumbfuck.
A speech imediment?

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
LexArkana said:
caren said:
DJPoop said:

A speech imediment?
OwnT :lol:
Bite Me! :lol:

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
DJPoop said:
LexArkana said:
caren said:
DJPoop said:

A speech imediment?
Sure, but if you're going to correct someone...at least check to make sure you spelled everything right. :)

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
caren said:
DJPoop said:
LexArkana said:
caren said:
DJPoop said:

A speech imediment?
Sure, but if you're going to correct someone...at least check to make sure you spelled everything right. :)
Granted....but it wasn't that fact that he made a single spelling error, like myself. I was talking about the fact that in every single post he makes, he uses d instead of t...like dat, dis, den, instead of that, this or then.

Thank you for being a nitpicking asshole though, I really appreciate it.

·
I'm Kind of a Big Deal
26,421 Posts
caren said:
DJPoop said:
LexArkana said:
caren said:
DJPoop said:

A speech imediment?
Newbie CHICK OwnT.

Ouch.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
DJPoop said:
I wasn't nitpicking, I was laughing at you for making an error in a post where you were attempting to correct someone....

:D

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
caren said:
DJPoop said:
I wasn't nitpicking, I was laughing at you for making an error in a post where you were attempting to correct someone....

Well I wasn't correcting him because he spelled a word wrong, I was pointing out the fact that he consistently and purposely types moronic statements and tries to sound like he's from the ghetto. If thats the impression you get from my posts, then call me out for it. But you misunderstood what i was trying to say alltogether.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
DJPoop said:
caren said:
DJPoop said:

Well I wasn't correcting him because he spelled a word wrong, I was pointing out the fact that he consistently and purposely types moronic statements and tries to sound like he's from the ghetto. If thats the impression you get from my posts, then call me out for it. But you misunderstood what i was trying to say alltogether.
Chill, I was only messing with you.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
caren said:
DJPoop said:
caren said:
DJPoop said:

Chill, I was only messing with you.
Im chill. :chill: <-Thats me.

If you want to see what I was talking about, go back and read some of JDM Altezzas posts.....you'll see what I mean.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
caren said:
DJPoop said:
If you want to see what I was talking about, go back and read some of JDM Altezzas posts.....you'll see what I mean.
95% of the posts here are written like that.
No not really...if you feel so inclined, do a search of all this guys posts. He tries to make it seem like he's a crack dealer from Compton, when in reality he's just some spoiled rich kid having an identity crisis.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
DJPoop said:
caren said:
DJPoop said:
95% of the posts here are written like that.
No not really...if you feel so inclined, do a search of all this guys posts. He tries to make it seem like he's a crack dealer from Compton, when in reality he's just some spoiled rich kid having an identity crisis.
first of all, im not tryin to sound all "ghetto" its the way i type, dunno why, its the style for some of us young people. plus its quicker than typing out the whole entire word, sure call me lazy, only a few keypresses more right? its a habit i guess. but if the way i type bothers you then dont read, no one told you to do so. its as simple as that. as for being spoiled. im not spoiled, granted that Im much better off than alot of the kids out there. Also that my parents did buy me the car, but im also grateful for it. I would have been happy with a used EK9. but my parents didnt want me to drive a used car that has a chance of breaking down on me. i know how hard they worked to provide for the life that i have. I dont get an allowance, I have a job and work, I've paid for all the mods I've done to my car. Also im trying, keyword there being "trying," to pay back my parents for the car. Its not easy, its hard, I understand that. So dont go around stating things that you do not know for a fact. It just proves how ignorant some people can be. I can understand the inferences, but please just dont go around doing that kind of thing. :crazy:

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
JDM Altezza said:
first of all, im not tryin to sound all "ghetto" its the way i type, dunno why, its the style for some of us young people. plus its quicker than typing out the whole entire word, sure call me lazy, only a few keypresses more right? its a habit i guess. but if the way i type bothers you then dont read, no one told you to do so. its as simple as that. as for being spoiled. im not spoiled, granted that Im much better off than alot of the kids out there. Also that my parents did buy me the car, but im also grateful for it. I would have been happy with a used EK9. but my parents didnt want me to drive a used car that has a chance of breaking down on me. i know how hard they worked to provide for the life that i have. I dont get an allowance, I have a job and work, I've paid for all the mods I've done to my car. Also im trying, keyword there being "trying," to pay back my parents for the car. Its not easy, its hard, I understand that. So dont go around stating things that you do not know for a fact. It just proves how ignorant some people can be. I can understand the inferences, but please just dont go around doing that kind of thing. :crazy:
'Nuff said.

Man, I wish my parents would have done that for me.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
9 Participants
DJPoop
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing