Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Lexus IS300 2JZGE
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I purchased my first IS300 a few weeks ago and so far I’m loving it! But one issue I had was moisture in the headlights. So today I took off the front bumper to take out the headlights, and I noticed these two connectors under the front bumper. They are more toward the drivers side, and it looks like they both have caps over the end to keep out moisture. Below are the pictures I took, I tried my best to get photos of the wire colors. My IS doesn’t have navigation so is it possible one of these connectors is for the antenna, which I don’t have. Not really sure on what these can be for so if anyone knows It would be helpful if you told me. Thanks!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Spent about 15 minutes using my google skills and couldn't find anything. I always assumed it was for servicing the airbags or headlights.

·
3,929 Posts
Headlight squirter harness. I think it also is for another option. But I do not remember what it was.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had those same things on my car. I never messed with them. I wonder if they have something to do with the head light washers. Or maybe they are just some sensors, maybe temperature. But I'm not sure.
Wait, there are headlight washers? I really need to pore over my users’ manual!

·
Registered
51 Posts
If they are for the headlight washers, they come with the HID headlights in a lot of countries, including Australia. They are common on the IS300's, uncommon on the IS200's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts